The highest-resolution profiling of cell phenotype and function available
Biology is Heterogeneity
Biological systems consist of heterogeneous cell types, each with diverse functions and functional states.
Such complexity demands high-dimensional proteomic panels that simultaneously measure breadth and depth of the system with single-cell resolution.
Mass Cytometry: 50+Parameters on Millions of Cells
Mass Cytometry Workflow
FACS vs Cy-TOF
Analyze: Premium Cytobank
- The immune system provides targeted protection against harmful pathogens and emerging tumors.
- It is comprised of heterogeneous cell subsets with specialized functions that work together to protect the body from a vast array of diverse threats.
- Cancer arises when cells escape regulation of proliferation and differentiation and acquire the potential to invade other parts of the body.
- Tumor heterogeneity, characterized by the wide variety and functional capacity of cell types within and responding to the tumor, is both a hallmark of and a challenge for cancer research.
Clinical and Translational Research
- Translational research applies novel scientific discoveries to clinical settings with the aim of improving human health.
- Clinical research reveals the impact of medical interventions on human health.
- Heterogeneity within tissues and among patients presents a pivotal challenge for clinical science.